PRINTS. Do you find prints difficult to wear?
Yes? Well, you are not alone.
Millions of other women find prints a minefield.
Do you ask yourself these questions:
- Should I wear this print or that print?
- Should I stick to a monochrome or go for the colourful one?
- What can I wear with prints?
- How can I accessorise them?
- Can I wear two or three prints at once?
- When is a print too busy?
- Is this motif too small or too large for me?
- Does this print make my bottom look big?
- Does this print make me look short and squat, or long and slim?
- Where can I find any HELP with this?
Phew! You have plenty of questions! And worries!
Pssstt, please stick around and I will give you all the help you need, mon amie.
Here, in this style board from my brand new 'How to Wear Prints' ecourse, I show you how to wear a geometric print like a French woman.
This outfit is feminine, beautiful, chic and ultra simple to create.
- This ensemble is kept neutral in black and white, in order to balance the print.
- The pop of pink in the scarf brings out the flowers of the jacket.
- You will notice that only one pink accessory has been added, no more. There are already multi areas of pink in the print. If one other pink item was used, the look would move over to the too-busy look, for French Chic anyway.
There is sometimes only a fine line between a look that is just right and one that is busy. Be careful not to tread over from one side to the other.
When wearing prints and colour, use restraint. This is exactly what French women do every day. It has worked well for them so far :0)
Do you want to know how to use prints to create and wear such chic outfits?
Then, get all the answers by checking out the link below
Click & SUBSCRIBE
👠 "I am so proud of following your advice because I attended a function recently and a totally unknown lady came up to me and said how elegant I looked!!!! I was so happy, as you can imagine!!!! Thank you so very much for everything."
👠 "Love! Love! Finally a no non-sense approach to being chic, excellent tips, easy to do and understand, anybody can be chic!"
👠 "My closet is organized and I can put my hand on an item of clothing I'm looking for easily, thanks to your book"
👠 "I still need purging but thanks to you I was able to move in one wardrobe box instead of 3."
"Make every day special and beautiful"