Do you ever walk into clothes shops and come out empty-handed?
Well, I hope that you do!
This means that you don't go in and buy clothes indiscriminately.
There is one thing that chic French women do before shopping.
When you know the French as I do, you will know that buying indiscriminately is not in the chic French women's psyche. So they make a list before shopping. They know that if they don't, the chances are that they will lose focus on the pieces they need. They may buy something that doesn't fit their requirements.
Being chic is knowing exactly what you need, what you want and what you love.
You don't buy anything less.
So, today, my tip for you is to make a list of what you need.
This way, you won't get swayed into buying items you will not need or that you will wear only once, or even never.
On this list for each item that you need and want, write the following:
- A description of the item
- Its style, design and cut
- Its colour
- All the elements that this item needs to have, in order to make it work for your body shape, height and size.
- Add anything else that you think is relevant and important
Once in your favourite boutiques, look for this particular item.
My advice for you now is:
If you cannot find the piece you need, want or love: simply walk away.
The mistake that many people make is to buy:
- Something that is less than what they wanted
- Something that is not quite right
When they do this, do you know what happens next?
They don't wear this item
They wear it but it makes them feel not quite right all day long.
They won't feel that excitement or joy that wearing the right clothes bring.
When you try something on in clothes shops, that piece should make you say:
WOW! I love this! I look gorgeous in this! Look at me!
On the other hand, if it gives you only a 'well, that will do, I suppose' feeling, put it back on the rail.
Simply walk away.
And this is my advice to you today.
PS: There is a reason why French women are deemed stylish. They just know how to shop.
'SHOP LIKE A CHIC FRENCH WOMAN' ecourse will pull back the veil on their shopping secrets.
In my brand new ecourse, you will learn….
- The first thing chic French women do before setting off on a shopping trip
- What to replace and what not to replace
- What sets chic French women apart, when it comes to their decisions to buy clothes and accessories
- How they ensure that their clothes will become pure classics
- Their shopping criteria that enables them to buy the perfect pieces every time
- Their fitting room secrets that every woman should know!
- The one thing that elevates a piece from a basic to a much loved classic
- What you will never hear a chic French woman say about their new purchases
Shop Like a Chic French Woman today and save thousands of dollars on things you'll never wear.
Click & SUBSCRIBE
THE FRENCH CHIC ACADEMY
MOST CHIC SUBSCRIPTION IN TOWN! ⬇︎
👠 "I am so proud of following your advice because I attended a function recently and a totally unknown lady came up to me and said how elegant I looked!!!! I was so happy, as you can imagine!!!! Thank you so very much for everything."
👠 "Love! Love! Finally a no non-sense approach to being chic, excellent tips, easy to do and understand, anybody can be chic!"
👠 "My closet is organized and I can put my hand on an item of clothing I'm looking for easily, thanks to your book"
👠 "I still need purging but thanks to you I was able to move in one wardrobe box instead of 3."
"Make every day special and beautiful"